The CTK Drama Club invites you to our Annual Live Nativity
We will perform for the students of HFA at 1:15 on Monday, Dec. 18th.
In addition, we will perform for the community at the Andrews Farm on Monday, Dec 18th at 7:00.
We will have caroling and live animals at both performances thanks to the Geitz, Peters, and Andrew’s family. Also, at our community performance there will be thousands of lights and a warm fire to gather around. There is no cost, but a nonperishable food donation to Saint Vincent De Paul would be welcome.
Please come and enjoy the performances. It is a joyful way to keep Christ in Christmas.
Directions to Andrews Acreage:
General Directions: Their farm is South of the aqueduct historic site.
- Head south on 7th street east (lake road).
- Turn left onto township road 184 (aka the old number one) just before the railway tracks.
- Turn right into the range road 142, heading south.
- Go over the earthen aqueduct.
- Their farm is on the left side. Lots of lights. Can’t miss it.